This page summarizes the statistics of my sporty year 2017, with information about the attended competitions, the trainings and the best memories.
TOTAL NUMBER: 11 (9 FINISHER, 2 DNF)
TOTAL TRAIL RUNNING: 11
CATEGORY M (75-114 KM): 1
CATEGORY S (45-74 KM): 5
CATEGORY XS (25-44 KM): 3
COUNTRIES: 4 (FRANCE, ITALY, GERMANY, SPAIN)
TOTAL DISTANCE (RUNNING/HIKING): 3218 KM
TOTAL ELEVATION GAIN (RUNNING/HIKING): 105268 M (D+)
TOTAL DISTANCE (BIKING): 876 KM
TOTAL ELEVATION GAIN (BIKING): 2900 M (D+)
This year has been heavily influenced by three factors:
- the competitions (30!) and the injuries (three times the ankle) in 2016
- the move to Germany in February with the begin of a new professional and personal life
- the countless trips to and from Italy
Thus, there was never the time for a proper physical and mental recovery. The results and the performances in the competitions faithfully reflected this condition: continuous “up & down” and several mistakes before and during the races, which are not part of my experience.
In any case, it is a year in which I accumulated a lot of new experiences and learnings, especially in the balance of mental and physical forces.
- 1. The victory with Mara in the mixed category at the Trail Laghi
- 2. The Ultra Trail Lago d´Orta shared with Ilka (Ultra Trail Lago d’Orta – UTLO (ultratraillo.com))
- 3. The Eco Trail of Madrid
- 1. The EcoTrail of Paris started and run with the fever (39°C), due to food poisoning
- 2. The DNF at Lavaredo Ultra Trail at Col Gallina (km 95), since I was completely distracted by other events and not concentrated on the race
- 3. The DNF at KoBoLT at km 72, due to severe injury on my left knee which prevented me to run in the following 45 days
Other articles or reviews about my Trail and Running passion at the following link: Trail & Running | EmigranTrailer.
Enjoy your passions!
Andrea De Filippo